Thursday, January 29, 2015

Try This Thursday #1 Heat Embossing Acetate

 #1 Heat Embossing Acetate.





Wow, don't try this at home without the proper tools. And the tool or supply you need is a acetate product made for heat. So far, I've only tried one brand, Judikins Embossable Acetate (SSS).

After I got the hang of it, I was quite happy with the results. You need to play around with a few sheets. I found that letting my heat gun get to full strength before applying to the embossing powder & acetate helped considerably. In my first trys I overheated area's and ended with a pronounced warp. But with patience and a light hand I started getting results good enough to use on cards.

Look for the embossed acetate card in this Sunday's new AAA Cards challenge 32 "LOVE LOVE LOVE"


Our Try This Thursday craft video is:

YouTube
It's a little over 10 minutes, but what we want today is in the first 2 minutes. Enjoy and leave a little love for Danielle. To see more of her YouTube video's VISIT HERE

Hoping to see you for the next AAA CAS Card Challenge this Sunday, February 1st 2015
Happy Crafting, Victoria Lavender


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.