Sunday, March 29, 2015

THE WINNERS CIRCLE Game #35 Bare Naked CAS

Wow we had lots of players and so much fun visiting blogs, kind folks and great cards! 
Thank you all for playing and sharing your talents. I hope you had some time to visit some of the blogs as well. 
Really wonderful art turned in. WOW!

So many players and opinions from the DT's. We've made our choices with the assistance of the number generator, "Math Goodies".  With prizes involved, we've got to be fair. As DT's, we were all over the map on choices- that's just how good the players were this round. Did I say WOW?!



Here we go:

1st place
Shona Chambers from Twine Around


Top Three are:

Jane Willis from Onions and Paper



Sarah Gray from Funky Fossil Designs



LesLee from AugustDuce



These ladies won the prize stamps, and Shona gets to join us as a guest designer on a future game, YEA! for them! Now, if you've won- please contact Victoria at victorialavender@yahoo.com. Can you believe there are some winners who've never checked back?

There's more fun....the next challenge is Game #36 Easter Colors.

We can't wait to see what you design!

Peace & hugs, Victoria

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! I am so excited.. Congrats to the other winners.. There are some great cards out there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats back at ya! It's late... I am watching Lost in Space....dizzy tired. Have a great week! (Send me your address)

      Delete
  2. Thanks very much - the first time I've joined in too! I'll email right away

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek, thank you so very much!!! I absolutely loved this challenge (could you tell, I think I entered a million times.....). Congratulations to Jane, Sarah and LesLee, their cards are awesome!! Would love to be a Guest Designer in the future, so I'm off to email you now!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.